You will find here subjects that are (and might be) interesting to Open Food Facts. This can span a wide range of subjects: from articles elsewhere that are relevant, mentions in the press, developments with OFF and related discussions. The subjects here are raw, that means that the status is under discussion or just idea. If an idea is interesting enough, it can be expanded into a blog-post of full length article, it can be translated in multiple languages, and finally promoted to an official status with OFF, such as an official blog-post, etc.
Each subject should at least have a title, an author name (slack id) and addition date. Each subject can be further expanded an a separate wiki-page.
- Graphing, @aleene, 13-jun-2019
- CodeOnline Food, @aleene, 7-jun-2019
- Translating OFF 1, @aleene, 7-jun-2019
- INCO @aleene, 6-jun-2019
- UFC-Que Choisir @aleene, 6-jun-2019
- White and brown rice @aleene, 5-jun-2019
- Open Food Facts and 'De Schijf van Vijf' @aleene, 5-jun-2019
- RobotOff @aleene, 5-jun-2019
- Manufacturers and fibres @aleene, 5-jun-2019
- The dutch Nutri-Score page @aleene, 5-jun-2019
- Coca Zero versus Olive oil @aleene, - 5-jun-2019
- Steuern, Werbeverbot und Nutri-Score gegen Diabetes-Tsunami @aleene, 5-jun-2019
- Was steckt in unserem Essen? @aleene, 5-jun-2019
- Scan-visit Netherlands @aleene, 5-jun-2019