- 1 Products with several byproducts
- 2 Identical products with different branding
- 3 Products with same bar code
- 4 Products with two barcodes
- 5 Products without barcode, but with EAN-number
- 6 Different products in different countries
- 7 Products with strange nutritional information
- 8 Products to remove
- 9 Other Noteworthy Products
- 10 Preparing for foods
- 11 Products with different ingredients in multiple languages
- 12 Products with small item-dependent variations
- 13 Products whose recipe has changed
- 14 Products with american nutritional label in Europe
- 15 Other
- 16 Products compared with European regulations
Products with several byproducts
Several lists of ingredients and several nutritional tables.
- (see product 7613269351740 m)
- (see product 3270160602483 m)
- (see product 8712566342822 m) nutritional table contains two sub tables for caramel ice cream and the other for chocolate
- (see product 3041090027918 m) sticks for babies with a table for each
- (see product 5054070216996 m) yogurts with 2 different flavours => 2 different lists of ingredients and 2 nutritional tables
- (see product 00868860 m) yogurts with 4 different flavours => 4 different lists of ingredients and 4 nutritional tables
- (see product 8480024819512 m) multiproduct pack with several lists of ingredients
- (see product 8432089108513 m) multiproduct pack with several lists of ingredients
- (see product 8432089108117 m) multiproduct pack with several lists of ingredients
- (see product 8480017079336 m) multiproduct pack with several lists of ingredients
- (see product 20383817 m) multiproduct pack with several lists of ingredients
- (see product 8480017139658 m) multiproduct pack with several lists of ingredients
- (see product 4311596464869 m)
- (see product 8711200565306 m) Ben&Jerry's classic mix: 4 different icecreams in one box
- (see product 3256224111610 m) Bâtonnets vanille, praliné, box with 2 different icecreams
- (see product 3263856691311 m) Assortiment de pots glacés
- (see product 3449860415734 m) Petits bâtons de berger
- (see product 7613035179073 m) is a box containing (see product 7613035596658 m) and (see product 3222270955447 m), to sell them at the price of the first one. It has its own barcode and ingredient list. The same discount was also provided by making a bigger pack instead: (see product 7613035596658 m).
- Multiproduct pack, some ingredients in the list are marked as specific to one of the products:
- (see product 7260816747060 m) Salmon and Sauce
- (see product 4008400360621 m) Three products in one (also three nutrition tables)
- (see product 4810268022647 m) Separate ingredients and nutrition tables for the tvorog+cream and the fruit filling, which are in separate chambers in specified quantities (the text recommends mixing them).
- (see product 7613035244320 m) Two ice cream flavours, each having its own ingredient list and nutritrion table.
- (see product 8000500168554 m) Two ingredient lists and nutrition tables (one for the "Grand Ferrero Rocher", and one for the 2 Ferrero Rocher inside it).
- (see product 8000500262450 m) Ferrero Golden Gallery : six kinds of chocolates, each one with its ingredients list and nutritional table.
- (see product 8000500262283 m) : Ferrero Golden Gallery : four kinds of chocolates, each one with its ingredients list and nutritional table.
- (see product 3021762412280 m) : Materne Pom'potes : 4 kinds of products, each one with its ingredient lists and nutritional table.
Identical products with different branding
Products with same bar code
- Canady Dry and Apple Soda (see product 3124480000378 m)
- Candy brand "Sami Sweet" ( Leader Price): (see product 7290013316110 m)
- Gufrettes (Leader Price) (see product 3263853192118 m)
- Wheat bran Carrefour Bio : (see product 3560070522279 m)
- Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips Picard: (see product 3270160277605 m)
- Organic Basmati Rice and Ethiquable Alter Eco : (see product 3700214610121 m)
- ASDA 15 eggs
- Crackers goût Pizza Crusti Croc (LIDL)
- Mineral waters with the same brand and codebar but from different mineral springs (and with different mineral composition).
- Meat that has different EMB codes and other information.
- Setas surtidas deshidratadas "Asia Green Garden" (see product 24049948 m)
- Setas de ostra deshidratadas "Asia Green Garden" (see product 2000000004805 m)
- Setas orejas de judas deshidratadas "Asia Green Garden" (see product 2000000004804 m)
- Setas shiitake deshidratadas "Asia Green Garden" (see product 2000000014616 m)
- Paté vegetariano Natural (see product 24051705 m)
- Paté vegetariano Pimiento Calabacín Tomate (see product 2000000012482 m)
- Paté vegetariano Pimiento Anacardo (see product 2000000012483 m)
- Paté vegetariano Judías Tofu ahumado (see product 2000000014523 m)
- Paté vegetariano Champiñón Shiitake (see product 2000000014522 m)
- Paté vegetariano Tofu Cebolla (see product 2000000023730 m)
- Paté vegetariano Tomate Soja (see product 2000000023731 m)
- Crema vegetariana Hierbas (see product 24051767 m)
- Crema vegetariana Curry Papaya (see product 2000000015862 m)
- Crema vegetariana Berenjena (see product 2000000015861 m)
- Crema vegetariana Manzanas Rábano picante (see product 2000000023732 m)
- Crema vegetariana Pimiento dulce Chile (see product 2000000023733 m)
- Crema vegetariana Lentejas Coco (see product 2000000023734 m)
- In Australia : chocolate biscuits
- In France : potato crisps
- In Australia : Cream
- In France : Vin Chardonnay d'Afrique du Sud
- Vermicelles de chocolat
Products with two barcodes
Products without barcode, but with EAN-number
Different products in different countries
- (see product 5449000011527 m) : Swiss Fanta has the same barcode as the French Fanta manu1400 but it looks like ( the picture is blurred ..) that the ingredients are different
- (see product 7612100054994 m) : Ovomaltine has the same barcode but different Nutrition Facts between FR version and IT/ES/PT version (see photos)
Products with strange nutritional information
- (see product 3335122723382 m): Mix information " per 100g ", " per 100ml ", " g / l "
- Cookies brand " Michel et Augustin" , developed in Paris , formulate sentences with nutritional information and ingredients for some cookies ( not the entire package .) Ingredients "classics" are against full labeled in English , for example: (see product 3760122961951 m)
- (see product 6132500680018 m): Presence of vitamin difficult to read (B22 ? ) .
- (see product 3367651001303 m): the weight of a sandwich is not specified , but information are provided in the table.
- (see product 5000183505458 m): 6.1g carbohydrates of which 6.9g sugars? There's something fishy in this tomato and smoked bacon sauce!
- (see product 5060079730036 m): 39.63g carbohydrates of which 46.59g sugars! Another surprising sauce...
- (see product 3250391640379 m): Value for sodium and salt incompatible
- (see product 3250390305224 m): Value for sodium and salt incompatible
- (see product 3700238384350 m): 52.8g carbohydrates of which 439.7g sugars!!!
- (see product 00180115 m): Product has one column for thighs, one for drumsticks
- (see product 5000184161028 m): nutrition facts are based on the cube diluted in water, instead of the weight of the cube itself :
- (see product 29019373 m): nutrition facts are based on the prepared/cooked penne ("zubereitet"); while there is probably no relevant difference in the nutrition info itself, the amount of water soaked up while cooking may differ based on some conditions (salt? heat? duration?)
- (see product 5000169403822 m): Product has one column (nutri info and ingredients) for each kind of cookie
- (see product 7613035664692 m): Product has one column (nutri info and ingredients) for each kind of chocolate
- (see product 8000500168554 m): Product has one column (nutri info and ingredients) for each kind of chocolate
- (see product 5012035947835 m): Product has one column for nutrition facts and two sections for ingredients (2 products in one).
- (see product 3423720012462 m): Product with 48,6 g / 100 g. A bit salty for a cake.
Products to remove
- (see product 8430570061675 m) - is no longer there, remove line? --Aleene (talk) 17:15, 21 August 2015 (CEST)
- (see product 8410100024356 m) - what is wrong here? --Aleene (talk) 17:15, 21 August 2015 (CEST)
- (see product 4015600560850 m) - is no longer available, remove line? --Aleene (talk) 17:16, 21 August 2015 (CEST)
- (see product 4069400284300 m) - is no longer available, remove line? --Aleene (talk) 17:18, 21 August 2015 (CEST)
- (see product 8435064529563 m) - is no longer available, remove line? --Aleene (talk) 17:18, 21 August 2015 (CEST)
- (see product 8426765313056 m) - is no longer available, remove line?--Aleene (talk) 17:18, 21 August 2015 (CEST)
- (see product 22020406 m) -- repeated product from (see product 8480000204066 m) - the last one is the "good", don't delete it!! :-)
- http://us.openfoodfacts.org/label/to-delete (duplicates with wrong barcodes) - no longer relevant? --Aleene (talk) 17:20, 21 August 2015 (CEST)
- (see product 8712561838788 m) - can be deleted, shows a shampoo
Other Noteworthy Products
- (see product 5000242452693 m): "Slow cooked tender prime steak in a rich gravy infused with Guiness beer, baked in a unique Holland's golden shortcrust pie" is probably the longest product name we stumbled upon
- (see product 8901491101844 m): Two ingredients lists, one on an importer's sticker. Importer's sticker is more specific, but manufacturer's list includes an E-code for an unlisted ingredient (160b).
- (see product 9100000819136 m) : Diabetic information in nutrition facts.
- Veggie Aufschnitt in two flavors (see product 22148186 m)
- (see product 4311596460434 m): Product by several producers (DE NI 010 EG and DE NI 059 EG) with different nutritions and labels (DLG 2012). Might be they changed producers, but Edeka probably sells enough units to need more than one producer at the same time.
- (see product 4300175075589 m): Mineral water from several water sources (Noe-Quelle, Quintus-Quelle) with different nutrition values. Also only one is "Natriumarm".
Preparing for foods
Their peculiarity is that it requires an array of unique nutritional values , because the values of the product as it does not really make sense , I do not know whether to put in the database the two values , or alternatively, if must keep one, I think the nutritional value of the product when prepared is more interesting because it is what we want . (Currently I put the values of the product as it is waiting for a ARMONISATION ) - Syaoran ] ] ([ [ User talk : Syaoran | discussion ) September 22, 2013 at 21:32 (CEST)
Products with different ingredients in multiple languages
- (see product 360095230511 360095230511 m) : french does not list ingredients
- (see product 5411081003654 5411081003654 m) : only german list ingredients
- (see product 3155930006015 3155930006015 m) : some languages provide more ingredients
- (see product 4021912006023 4021912006023 m) : some languages provide more ingredients
Products with small item-dependent variations
Products with multiple possible sets of ingredients
- (see product 4810268024313 m): the letter (which is to be found near the dates on the cap) is in parentheses after the ingredient.
- (see product 4601512006724 m): same, but no comma ("или" means "or"), and there is an asterisk after the letter.
Variable nutrition data
- (see product 4607053473537 m) and (see product 4690228010347 m) — fat and energy values are printed together with the prod./exp. dates.
Products whose recipe has changed
Products for which the barcode stays the same, but package, ingredients or nutritional values changed.
- (see product 3041090018398 m): see pictures of ingredients labels.
- (see product 4002566010727 m) (see product 4002566010703 m): Gazi grill cheese: packaging, ingredients and nutrition values changed.
- (see product 3179142785100 m): Agar-agar package, nutritional values changed (how can I show the relevant revisions?);
- (see product 3228881084569 3228881084569 m): Percentages in ingredient list changed;
- (see product 3263853010313 3263853010313 m): Packaging changed;
- (see product 8480017034540 8480017034540 m): Packaging changed;
- (see product 3228881024008 3228881024008 m): Packaging changed;
- (see product 3261570000136 3261570000136 m): Packaging changed;
- (see product 8480017350763 8480017350763 m): Packaging, producer, nutrition changed;
- (see product 3263851374813 3263851374813 m): packaging changed;
- (see product 3168930005339 3168930005339 m): packaging, ingredients, nutrition changed;
- (see product 20329778 20329778 m): brand, packaging, EMB code etc, ingredients, nutrition changed;
- (see product 4602701201517 m): ingredient list changed between August and October 2016.
Products with american nutritional label in Europe
- (see product 8801005306898 m) : E964 - Sirop de polyglycitol wasn't allowed in Europe before 2012 (see this)
Products compared with European regulations
On casein and caseinates food
- Note: CODEX STANDARD FOR EDIBLE CASEIN PRODUCTS (contains a list of various additives are casein)
- Regulations on casein and caseinates
" Without prejudice to Community provisions on food labeling , labeling of casein and caseinates must include:
- * For caseinates : the cation or cations ;
- * ( ... ) "